Ingredients: Carrots, leeks, ginger & fresh baby dill
Jar: 1.5 Liter
Temperature: 68-72ºF Ideal Range
Ferment: 5-7 days
- Clean and trim ends of the vegetables and herb.
- Cut 1 lbs. carrots into short sticks, 1 lb. of the clean white part of the leeks into 1/4" slices, and a 1" chunk of ginger, sliced thinly, and three fresh sprigs of baby dill. Toss together to evenly distribute.
- Place dill on bottom of the Probiotic Jar, and add the rest of the ingredients to fill up the Jar just above the shoulder.
- Fill the Jar almost to the base of the neck with 2% Brine, disturbing the vegetables to cause the trapped air bubbles to rise.
- Add the Brine Bowl, close and lock the Jar, and add water to the Airlock, and twist into place.
- Leave at 68-72ºF for 5-7 days.
- Move to refrigerator, and eat!